Mature Job Search - your routemap to success (VIDEO)

I've talked a great deal on this blog about the obstacles to mature jobseekers. It's high time I think to put that aside and get on to the practical steps you can take to ensure your success in such a difficult jobs market.

Personally I like working to a plan. In my experience any successful project needs a plan and job searching is no exception. This video will provide you with exactly that. It's Erica Otto from The Dubin Group and here she focusses on a step by step job search plan for the mature job seeker.

It's packed with good advice, and I'm sure there will be plenty here to enhance your plan if you already have one - and if you don't have one it will provide you with all you need to put one together fast.

As always, I look forward to feedback and comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment